Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abuse AP to blow shit up because it's still the Mesmer's best elite.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A Dom=12+1+3 Fast=8+1 Deadly=8 Inspir=7+1][Assassin's Promise][Arcane Echo][Chaos Storm][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Mind Wrack][Cry of Pain][Shatter Delusions][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions.
- [["Finish Him!"] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions.
- [[Tryptophan Signet] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions if scatter is a problem.
- Survivor/Radiant insignias on all pieces.
- Best Rune of Vigor you can afford.
- Weapons with HCT for Domination Magic.
- Note: Assassin's Promise makes HSR set redundant.
- Use [[Assassin's Promise] wisely, cast it right away if expecting your target to go down fast, wait if you expect possible hex removals/hp buffs.
- Use [[Arcane Echo] on either [[Chaos Storm] or [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support], depending on the situation.
- Use EVAS for both damage and to distract mobs on initial agro.
- Use [["Finish Him!"] to finish off targets below 50% health.
- Use [[Auspicious Incantation] followed by [[Arcane Echo] while swapping to high energy set to manage energy if necessary.
- Use [[Mind Wrack]--> [[Cry of Pain]--> [[Shatter Delusions] for a reasonably powerful spike.
- Another character using Mark of Pain would be extremely effective in conjunction with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.