The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and skillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any ear=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Unsteady Ground][Eruption][Grasping Earth][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Earth Attunement][optional][optional][/build]
- [[Stoning@14] + [[Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)@3]
- [[Churning Earth@14] + [[Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)@3]
- [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@8] or [[Resilient Weapon@8] + [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@8]
- [[Convert Hexes@3] and [[Resurrection Signet]
- 20% 20/40 Earth Staff
- 40/40 Earth Set
- High set.
- Shield sets.
- Additionally, you may want to bring a 40/40 Resto set as well, if you want to cast WoW more often.
- Survivor's armor.
- Maintain Earth Attunement.
- Lay Unsteady Ground on melee foes attacking you or teammates.
- Lay Eruption in another area for multiple foe melee shutdown.
- Try using them after one's done, to decrease cool down in between.
- Weapon of Warding on yourself or when needed on teammates.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Anti-KD skills.
- Anti-Blind. (Avatar of Melandru, Sight Beyond Sight, and Assassin's Remedy, to an extent.)
- Ward of Stability to combat knock-down.