The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is based around the Elementalist attribute Earth Magic. It provides protection for allies and can deal a reasonable amount of damage, through Sandstorm or Unsteady Ground.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/ earth=12+1+1 ener=12+1][optional][optional][optional][ward against melee][ward against foes][Churning Earth][Glyph of lesser energy][earth attunement][/build] Optional elite skill:
- [[Sandstorm@14] - High AoE damage.
- [[Unsteady Ground@14] - For some AoE damage and great AoE knockdowns.
- [[Assassin's Promise@9] - Spam your skills over and over (change secondary profession to Assassin and raise Deadly Arts to 9).
Optional slots 2 and 3:
- [[Earthquake@14] / [[Dragon's Stomp@14] - for good AoE damage and knockdown.
- [[Glowstone@14] - for more energy management, take a source of weakness.
- PvE-Only skill of choice (players only)
- Resurrection skill of choice
- 20/20 Earth Magic set.
- High energy set.
- Radiant or Survivor Insignias.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Maintain Earth Attunement to manage energy.
- Set up Ward Against Melee and Ward Against Foes to protect your allies.
- Use Sandstorm, preferably on foes inside Ward Against Foes, for maximum effect.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to reduce the cost of Eruption and Earthquake.
- Resurrect dead party members with your Resurrection Signet if needed.
- General anti-caster skills.
- Great Dwarf Weapon.
- Glyph of Swiftness to reduce recharge times.
- Churning Earth instead of Ward Against Foes in Hard Mode.
- Grasping Earth instead of Ward Against Foes.
- Intensity.( This skill not usable by heroes)\
- Ebon Battle Standard of Courage/Honor/Wisdom.
- On a hero, interruption skills, such as Power Drain, can work out great.
- Arcane Echo to copy Sandstorm.
- Weapon of Warding and Protective Was Kaolai.
- Convert Hexes or Remove Hex.
- Draw Conditions.
- Splinter Weapon and Ancestor's Rage.
- Enfeebling Blood, Weaken Armor and/or Mark of Pain.