The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ele/R fire=12+3+1 marksmanship=12][glyph of restoration][double dragon][flame burst][inferno][flame djinns haste][bed of coals][fire attunement][distracting shot][/build] </pvxbig>
- All Radiant Insignias
- Superior Fire Magic Headpeice
- Major Energy Storage rune
- Vigor Rune
- Attunement Runes
- Leave from Temple of the Ages and follow the route in the video using FDH for a speed boost.
- To kill, use skills 1, 2, 3, 4. Kill any stragglers with skill 5.
- Rinse and Repeat for all groups and /resign when done.
- Salvage any remains for more dust.
- Now you're done :)
- Over Aggroing can kill you, so don't aggro more than 10 at a time to be on the safe side.
- If the WiK Storyline prevents these spawns from appearing repeat the quest outside of LA to spawn nightmares(abandon it in town and retake it).
- Phoenix can be swapped in for Inferno, FDH, or Flame Burst if wanted.
Feather Variant Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ele/? fire=12+3+1 energy=12][mindbender][glyph of restoration][double dragon][flame burst][inferno][flame djinns haste][aura of restoration][fire attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Mind Bender and Flame Djinn's Haste to have a permanent speed boost.
- Cast 1, 7, 8, and 2 before battle, then run to a Darkfeather, wait a second then use 3 of your PBAoE skills. Use the 4th and one other to kill any wayward Darkfeathers.
- Use Glyph of Restoration to heal if you need it.
- If you're struggling with damage, consider bringing Elemental Lord instead of Glyph of Restoration. It will also boost your damage and energy, but you don't need it!