Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Ether Renewal OrdersEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/N energy=12+1+3 blood=12][ether renewal][aura of restoration][order of pain@14][dark fury@14][blood bond@14][optional][optional][awaken the blood][/build] </pvxbig> Optional slots for:
- Glyph of Swiftness (if used on a hero will need to be microed)
- Blood Ritual
- Strip Enchantment
- Mark of Fury
- Jaundiced Gaze
Earth Magic Variant (change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Earth Magic to 11+1).
Curses Variant (change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Curses to 11).
Water Magic Variant (Change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Water Magic to 11+1)
These skills do not require a heavy investment into Water Magic:
- Armor Survivor and/or Radiant insignia with vigor rune (try not to make the heroes health far above 500)
- Weapons +20% enchantment blood magic staff, two HCT mods
- Maintain Awaken the Blood, Aura of Restoration and Ether Renewal
- Set the hero to Guard.
- Heavy enchantment removal.
- Generic caster-hate.
- Ether Renewal can be maintained without Glyph of Swiftness as long as consumables are used.