This build has been archived as of 17:02, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo Water=12+1+1 Protection=10 Energy=8+1][Shield of Regeneration][Reverse Hex][Armor of Mist][Mending Touch][Ice Spikes][Freezing Gust][Blurred Vision][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Vitae and a Rune of Restoration.
- Standard metagame equipment, including a -20% Cripple shield for use on Burning Isle.
- Use Armor of Mist as a Speed Buff and Armor Buff, to help you run the Flag and increase your survivability.
- Use Shield of Regeneration and Mending Touch to increase your chances of survival when running and to aide your team members.
- When not running the flag, help your team by Snaring the opposing team via Ice Spikes and Freezing Gust.
- Use Blurred Vision to temporarily stop Assassins or Warriors from beating on you, or your Monks. This is best used when they are focused on one target, as Blurred Vision is an AoE spell.
- GoLE for energy management.
- Standard caster hate (migraine, daze)
- Take Extinguish instead of Reverse Hex to help fight conditions in 8v8 fights.
- Take Vapor Blade instead of Ice Spikes for a stronger spike.
- Take Ice Prison instead of Reverse Hex for a powerful snare on a split.
- Take Guardian instead of Reverse Hex for additional self defense against physical attackers.
- This Build is very effective during a Split, as it can be a secondary healer, as well as having good survivability.