Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=elem/mesme earthm=12+1+3 inspiration=5 airm=11+1 energystorage=4+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Obsidian Flesh][Stoneflesh Aura][Sliver Armor][Crystal Wave][Radiation Field][Stone Striker][Mantra of Earth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Any armor is good. i.e. Blessed, Geomancer's, Prismatic or Sentry's insignias.
- Weapons: A single handed weapon with a +20% enchantment mod. Have a Shield with added armor against Earth Damage to reduce damage to a minimum.
- Enter the FoW.
- Cast in this order; Mantra of Earth --> Stone Striker --> Glyph of Swiftness --> Obsidian Flesh --> Stoneflesh Aura.
- Run up to the mob on the right and walk towards the largest concentration of casters.
- The meleeers will follow.
- Renew your enchantments and stance as necessary but remember to use Glyph of Swiftness before Obsidian Flesh.
- Cast Crystal Wave when possible and try to get as many foes as you can in one hit.
- Use Radiation Field when you have enough energy and remember it is a ward, so try and find the right distance to encompass as many enemies as possible.
- Ideally, you want to cast in this order; Glyph of Swiftness --> Obsidian Flesh --> Sliver Armor --> Crystal Wave for maximum damage.
- Follow the path going into the FoW Beach and keep all tanking defenses up.
- Kill everything on the beach in the same manner as you did with the first mob.
- Replace Radiation Field with what ever you like. Some examples may be:
- When you get down to the last 1 or 2 enemies, don’t worry about Stoneflesh Aura.
- The single warrior that attacks you in the first mob has Griffon's Sweep, just make sure he uses that up before recasting your enchantments.