Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Enchanted Tank uses earth magic to reduce damage with the help of Mantra of Earth and Obsidian Flesh, which makes the elementalist immune to magic and highly resistant to physical damage.
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me earth=12+1+3 inspiration=9 energy=9+1 airmagic=3+1][stone striker][mantra of earth][armor of earth][stoneflesh aura][obsidian flesh][glyph of swiftness][sliver armor][optional][/build]
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] with Sliver Armor
- [[I Am Unstoppable!] in areas with KD.
- [[Aura of Restoration@10] or [[Ether Feast@9] for a self heal.
- [[Earth Attunement@16] - usually unnecessary.
- [[Elemental Lord] or [[Elemental Lord (Luxon)] for some extra damage and a self heal. It also frees up a rune slot as it gives +1 to Air Magic.
- Weapon - The highest energy staff you can afford WITH 20% Enchanting mod
- Armor - Geomancer's Insignias on all pieces
- Maintain Stone Striker and Mantra of Earth for energy gain and damage reduction
- Maintain Obsidian Flesh at all times by using Glyph of Swiftness to reduce its recharge time
- Maintain Armor of Earth and Stone flesh to further reduce damage
- E-denial (debilitating shot can be a pain)
- Losing the healer
- Non-targeted and non-spell disenchants
- Mantra of Earth being removed
- The downside of this build is that it possesses no self healing and depends on a healer to stay alive. Albeit the damage this build takes is minimal; it cannot hold out indefinitely without a monk.
- Any damage affected by armor that is less than or equal to 162 will be reduced down to zero damage. Keep in mind, it reduces Damage, not life loss, sacrifices or life stealing.