This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Easy way to farm feathers/money in Jaya Bluffs from Seitung Harbor in normal mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me EarthMagic=12+1+3 EnergyStorage=12 InspirationMagic=3] [Aftershock][Crystal Wave][Shockwave][Mantra of Earth][Aura of Restoration][Stone Striker][Stoneflesh Aura][Stone Daggers][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor - Any max armor, runes as per the attribute points, and insignias not needed but suggest +hp or geomancers.
- Weapons - Earth staff with 20% enchant mod is best, honestly any weapon set, with an enchant mod, will work.
Keep up Mantra of Earth always. Maintain Aura of Restoration as well. Cast Stone Striker and Stoneflesh Aura as you aggro groups or just before aggroing. Aggro 1 or 2 groups of Sensali. Let them all become adjacent to you. Darkfeathers may take a few extra moments to come in close. Once all are adjacent cast 1,2,3 in that order to kill all the Sansali. If any remain, wait for 1,2,or 3 to recharge or clean them up with skill 8. If you need to kill Yetis, which you will, kill the monks first. Kill the yetis as fast as you can so that they do not kill the Sensali that you want to farm. Sometimes this is unavoidable especially with Sanhan Tall Earth's group. It is worth noting to NOT open up the damage chain with Shockwave as the next skill (Aftershock or Crystal Wave) you use will trigger the AOE scatter of the AI. Always finish with Shockwave to avoid this.
None in this area.
- Ignore weakness when casting, it will not matter that much overall.
- There is one Oni pop-up in the path. just kill it and continue on to the next group. If you aggro the Oni and a group, just kill the Oni with Stone Daggers while you wait for the Sensali to gather around you then cast 1,2,3.
- Cast skills if you need a heal. Crystal Wave will be the biggest heal on the bar.
- A suggestion is to not engage a group of Sensali unless you have 250hp or more, if taking 2 groups at once, 400hp+ is suggested but can be done with much less.
- Run should take 10-12 minutes and get about 80-100 feathers per run after salvaging the feathered crests.
- Have an almost empty inventory, pick up all drops salvage off and sell valuable insignias and runes to increase gold per hour rate. Merch all the other drops for an extra 400-1,000 gold per run.