This build has been archived as of 18:05, 21 February 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is designed to deal massive AoE damage within a strikingly short amount of time, to become a lethal force in Competitive Missions and Alliance Battles, where fast resurrection allows for such a feat to be accomplished.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/assas firema=12+1+3 energy=12+1 shadow=3][death's charge][glyph of sacrifice][meteor shower][star burst][flame djinn's haste][flame burst][fire attunement][aura of restoration][/build] </pvxbig>
A Starburster's main job is to deal big damage to all nearby foes by using skills based on striking nearby foes. It uses Death's Charge to quick approach enemy and strike him with his deadly skills. Fire Attunement gives some energy back so it's easy to strike many times. When enemies are weakened it's good to use Meteor Shower after using Glyph of Sacrifice to finish them off.
- A fire wand and flame artifact set with 20% HCT/HSR
- A second set with +15 energy and -1 energy regeneration.
- Full Battlemage's Armor (Stalwart Insignia: +10 vs. physical damage)
- Glyph of Sacrifice or Flame Burst can be replaced by Bed of Coals.
- Take Glyph of Lesser Energy if you expect to be spamming your skills constantly.
- Other common choices of Fire Magic skills include Teinai's Heat, Searing Heat, Breath of Fire, Mark of Rodgort, and Phoenix.