Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/a air=12+1+3 ene=12+1][goep][glimmering mark@18][ebon battle standard of honor][storm djinns haste][dash][shadow sanctuary][winds][spirit walk][/build] </pvxbig>
- High energy staff of enchanting is prefered.
- Radiant, Survivor, or Blessed Insignias.
- Runes of Vitae or Attunement and a Vigor rune.
- Use Dash and Storm Djinns Haste to run to Rajazan. Heal as needed with Shadow Sanctuary.
- During the run, use Spirit Walk to shadow step to spirits of Famine.
- Use the direction for running on this page.
- When you get to Rajazan place Battle Standard of Honor around at the spirit to boost damage upon returning to the spirit. Positioning of the ward is extremely important.
- Use GoEP, walk into range, and use Glimmering Mark on Rajazan.
- Quickly use Spirit Walk on the spirit of Winds and use Dash to break aggro if needed.
- Go back and use Glimmering Mark again with GoEP.