Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<gwpvx> [build prof=Eleme/Assas AirMagic=12+1+2 EnergyStorage=12 ShadowArts=3][Aura of Restoration][Death's Charge][Blinding Flash][Enervating Charge][Lightning Orb][Lightning Hammer][Air Attunement][Elemental Attunement][/build] </gwpvx>
- Any max AR
- Full Survivor and Vigor Runae
- 40/40 Air Magic set is fine, alternatively any Of Enchantment Staff should do the job.
WalkthroughEditStart from Doomlore Shrine and take the bounty. Make your way throught the forest, carefully avoiding the Mantids, to the Resurrection shrine out of the wood. If you find no passage simply rezone and try again. Once you have reached the shrine, wait for the Charr patrol to pass away. Then cast your Enchantments and carefully go ahead to the upland. When the "Defeat Molotov Rocktail!" message appears, move backwards until your aggro bubble is near the shrine and Molotov is still approaching you.
(If you fail to lure him far enough to his original locations, two Whiptail Devourers will spawn and will kill you. In that case rezone).
- Blinding Flash on recharge
- Enervating Charge for Weakness
- Lightning Orb for Cracked Armor
- Lightning Hammer as major heal (+110HP)
- Spam your spells to heal yourself after Headbutt and occasional strikes
- Mantain your enchantmens always up
- Wall of Mantids
- Fail at mantaining him blinded
- Whiptail Devourers spawn
- A Charr patrol can occasionally interrupt the fun
- Vael: he randomly appears when you enter Dalada Uplands to help you. Actually he is more a trouble for you. He usually get killed by the Mantids when following, possibly allowing you to escape easier, possibly getting you killed too. Anyway, if he manage to reach the Resurrection Shrine with you, he can be a major help in terms of time when killing the boss.
- DO NOT move from your position, or Molotov will use Devourer Siege and kill you
- Death Penalty is not a big problem: just make sure to have at least 350HP to survive Headbutt and another strike