Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Assassin's Promise for energy management and the hard hitting single-target abilities of Air Magic or the AoE shutdown of Earth Magic. Works equally well in Hero/Hench teams and full human teams.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/A Deadly=12 Energy=3+1][Assassin's Promise]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][Optional][Optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Optional][/build]
- Air Magic (12+1+3):
- Earth Magic (12+1+3):
- Fire Magic (12+1+3):
- [[Energy Blast@8] good damage if you decide put some more points in ES
- [[Glyph of Sacrifice@12] elite skill negates the downside of this
- [[Enduring Toxin@12] for a quick-casting cover hex
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor@10] over "YMLaD!" or "Finish Him!" When using Earth spells to increase AoE damage considerably.
- Either Radiant or Survivor Insignias.
- Vitae or Attunement runes, with the best vigor rune affordable.
- New users might find energy to be more beneficial than hp. However, with experience, the energy is no longer an issue.
- Half Skill Recharge is unnecessary on mods, however half-cast time is desirable.
- Ideal would be an Adept (air or earth) Staff of Fortitude with Aptitude Not Attitude inscription.
- Maintain Air/Earth Attunement when possible.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy as often as necessary.
- Use Assassin's Promise on called target when health begins to drop.
- Remember that shouts can be used during the cast of other spells, and use them accordingly.
- Due to the nature of the Earth variant, cast AP only when the foe has dropped past 50% health, lower or when you see their death in 6 seconds being imminent (i.e. no enemy healers left).
- For the earth variant, use Churning Earth before Eruption to help prevent scatter.
- A very common and effective opening sequence would be to target the healer in the group and the following sequence.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Lightning Orb or Churning Earth and use YMLAD during the cast
- The target should be under half health, so Assassin's Promise, "Finish Him!", and Chain Lightning or Eruption. The target is likely dead.
- All skills are recharged through AP, so reuse the glyph if needed, and repeat the damage.
- Hex Removal of AP.
- Failure to kill AP marked targets.
- Vocal Minority prevents shouts. Consider other PvE-only skills in areas where this may be a problem.