Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=D/? mys=10+2 scy=10 win=11+1+2][Signet of Mystic Speed][Optional][Grenth's Aura]["I Am Unstoppable"][Vow of Silence][Aura Slicer][Reap Impurities][Optional][/build]</pvxbig>
- Optional 1:
- Optional 2:
- Superior Vigor rune, 2 vitae runes. Windwalker insignias on all armor.
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting, Defensive set for aggroing the mindblades.
- Bring 7 heroes and clear the chamber to unlock the door to the plains.
- Use a cons that gives a speed boost, such as Birthday Cupcake or Blue Rock Candy, to help you run to the behemoths.
- If you can make it through without getting hit by traps, then continue running to the plains. If not, bring your heroes to help you clear them out.
- Once at plains, cast Vow of Piety, Grenth's Aura, and finally Vow of Silence.
- **From this point on, make sure to keep Signet of Mystic Speed active constantly.**
- Aggro the Wailing Lord and Banished Dream Rider.
- Start attacking them by chaining Crippling Victory -> Reap Impurities -> Repeat.
- Once Pious Fury ends, use the skills QUICKLY in this order: Pious Fury -> Grenth's Aura -> Vow of Silence
- If you don't do it fast enough, you will get hexed before you can activate vos.
- Once the Mindblade Spectres spawn from the Banished Dream Rider, aggro them all using your defensive set. You should be taking some damage, but not enough to kill you.
- **Make sure to bodyblock them to a wall that's on your right side before attacking them or else they will start to scatter.**
- Kill them using the same attack chain.
- Note: During the waves of 6 and 9 Mindblade Spectres, you will take significant damage. Try to aggro and begin attacking them to heal yourself with Grenth's Aura.
- Don't attack them if they aren't grouped together yet. If you're close to dying but can't attack, run next to them and use Grenth's Aura to heal yourself quickly.
- Taking too much damage from the attacks.
- Aggroing more than 1 group at a time.
- Not renewing Vow of Piety before it runs out.
- Forgetting to cast Signet of Mystic Speed.
- This build is more difficult to run than the A/D Plains Farmer, but kills faster since there is no attack skill disabling from Deadly Paradox.
- Using an Armor of Salvation reduces damage you take by a lot, and allows you to aggro 2 groups of mindblades at the same time, speeding up the farm.
- Signet of Mystic Speed is bugged so that when you cast it a second time while it is already active it will not reset the number of enchantments that it has left. Wait till it completely runs out before recasting it.