| This article might need to be rewritten.
Reason: Usage has wrong instructions, broken links, low case words...
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Any Scythemastery=12+1+3 Mysticism=10+1 Earthprayers=8][Avatar of Balthazar][Vital Boon][Mystic Regeneration] [Mystic Vigor][Heart of Holy Flame][Mystic Sweep][Victorious Sweep][Aura of Holy Might][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Max AL with Superior scythe mastery and Minor Mysticism, Any runes/insignias that add extra armor.
- Weapons: Any Scythe (max damage) of enchanting, zealous for extra energy.
- Enter The fissure of woe, and cast Balthazar, Regen, and Vital boon.
- Run to the mobs, into the Beach. (Be aware of the Shadow Patrols)
- Then, fight the driftwoods, as if you were fighting a warrior group without interrupts, but be VERY careful of the Patrols that "check on" the cave. THEN wait for everything to end, and let your avatar recharge with Eternal Aura. If you brought Balthazars Spirit, you may want to end it.
- With nothing but Balthazar on, go to the dryder and pull him back a little. Use both of the attack skills and watch him go down.
- There should now be a group of Driftwoods. Proccede to pull the Driftwood away from the spawn of skales with a longbow one by one.
- RUN Past the skales, and there is a cliff. Get as close to it as possible. 2 Driftwood groups are there,kill them while keeping an eye on any patrolling creatures.
- Run to the mouth of the cave and attack the first 2 Dryders at the entrance, then the next 2 or 3.
- Enter the cave and the Spiders should now spawn. Pull them out of the cave, as there is a massive amount of other spiders that can easily over power you. Kill them as you would the Drift woods.
Major degeneration, Echantment Removal (From skales mostly, you may get an enchantment removed on the run.)
Lyssas Assault instead of AoHM (For another attack skill.)
Balthazars Spirit in place of AoHM (For energy management.)
This is heavily inspired by the Warrior build and the Dwayna build.