Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes the newly updated dervish skills to couple dervish enchantments with scythe attacks to provide significant area melee damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Warrior Mysticism=10+1 ScytheMastery=11+1+1 EarthPrayers=10+1][Vow of Strength][Armor of Sanctity][Sand Shards]["I Am the Strongest!"][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Whirlwind Attack][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor or Blessed Insignias. Best Vigor rune you can afford and Rune of Vitae.
- Zealous/Furious/Sundering/Vampiric Scythe of Enchanting. "Strength and Honor" or "Guided By Fate" inscriptions are recommended.
- Precast Vow of Strength, Armor of Sanctity, Sand Shards, and "I am the Strongest!".
- Run into group.
- Spam Mystic Sweep, Eremite's Attack, and Whirlwind Attack, recasting enchants when needed.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to cast Sand Shards before using Eremite's Attack, otherwise you'll remove one of your other dervish enchantments prematurely.
- Enchantment removal.
- Standard anti-melee.