The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Deal massive AoE damage with scythe skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/w scythe=12+1+1 earthp=10+1 myst=8+1][sand shards][vow of strength][optional][eremite's attack][whirlwind attack][optional][heart of fury][save yourselves][/build]
- Optional 1 should be:
- [[Staggering Force@11] for cracked armor to increase damage output.
- [[Aura of Thorns@11] for a snare and to fuel Reap Impurities.
- [[Zealous Renewal@9] if you want to sit on Vampiric or Furious.
- Optional 2 should be:
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] for more damage, affects Sand Shards and Vow of Strength.
- [[Twin Moon Sweep@14] to trigger VoS multiple times, can also replace Whirlwind Attack to make room for second flash enchantment.
- [[Wearying Strike@14] for spammable Deep Wound.
- [[Chilling Victory@14] to fill the screen with numbers, less effective in HM.
- [[Zealous Sweep@14] for energy and adrenaline.
- [[Extend Enchantments@9] to maintain Vow of Strength.
- [[Mystic Sweep@9] for damage.
- [[Reap Impurities@14] to fill the screen with numbers. Use with Aura of Thorns.
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/w scythe=12+1+1 earthp=10+1 myst=8+1][Eremite's Attack][Chilling Victory][Radiant Scythe][Zealous Renewal][Sand Shards][Heart of Fury][Vow of Strength][Optional][/build] Optional: </pvxbig>
- Full Blessed, Windwalker's, or Survivor Insignias
- Zealous Scythe of Fortitude/Enchanting
- Maintain Vow of Strength as much as possible.
- Precast Sand Shards so it's available again at the start of battle.
- Try to ball up foes, most of your damage comes from hitting multiple targets.
- Use flash enchantment->Eremite's Attack-->Whirlwind Attack and spam your other attacks.
- Sand Shards can be used as fuel if there's a single foe.
- Standard anti-melee
- Stripping Vow of Strength