Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Onslaught to quickly build adrenaline for spamming attacks and "Save Yourselves!".
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Derv/war Scythe=12+1+1 Wind=10+1 Myst=8+1][wearying strike][Radiant Scythe][Whirlwind Attack][optional][optional][rending aura][Onslaught]["Save Yourselves!"][/build] Optional Slot:
- [[Eremite's Attack@14] for an AoE attack, builds adrenaline quickly.
- [[Twin Moon Sweep@14] for pseudo-AoE attack and minor healing, builds adrenaline quickly.
- [[Brawling Headbutt] for spammable damage and KD, goes well with Rending Aura.
- [[Chilling Victory@14] for decent spammable AoE damage.
- [[Reap Impurities@14] for armor-ignoring AoE damage. Fuel with Crippling Victory or another feeder enchantment such as Aura of Thorns.
- [[Crippling Victory@14] for some damage and fueling Reap Impurities.
- [[Aura of Thorns@14] for a snare, feeding a second teardown instead of Onslaught, and fueling Reap Impurities.
- [["I Am the Strongest!"] for more damage.
- [[Club of a Thousand Bears] - AoE damage and knockdown.
- [[Asuran Scan] to counter any melee hate.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] - damage support.
- Full Survivor
- Zealous/Vampiric Scythe of Enchanting/Fortitude.
- Vitae runes
- Maintain Onslaught during battle and use as an IMS outside battle. Use it as a feeder when it's about to end if you brought another teardown.
- Use Rending Aura as a feeder for Wearying Strike.
- Spam Radiant Scythe and Whirlwind Attack.
- Spam "Save Yourselves!" for party support.
- General melee hate
- Radiant Scythe may be dropped for another skill if you are fine on energy but keep in mind the damage lost.