Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Vow of Strength and Eremite's Attack to emulate the raptor farmer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/N name="Derv Raptor Farmer" earthp=11+1+3 cur=10 mys=9+1 wind=4][Signet of Mystic Speed][Mirage Cloak][Vow of Strength][Armor of Sanctity][Dust Cloak][Pious fury][Mark of Pain][Eremite's Attack][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Rt Command=12+1+3 Leader=8 RestorationMagic=10]["Fall Back!"]["Incoming"][Enduring Harmony]["Make Haste!"]["Can't Touch This!"]["Stand Your Ground!"][Vocal Was Sogolon][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Blessed/Windwalker's Insignias
- Defensive set for rounding up raptors
- Any Scythe of Enchanting with a +5 energy inscription.
- When you zone in, chain "Fall Back!" and "Incoming!" to the entrance of the cave, picking up the blessing on the way.
- When you get to the entrance, have your hero cast Vocal Was Sogolon then use Enduring Harmony on you, followed by "Make Haste!", "Can't Touch This!", and "Stand Your Ground!". Flag your hero away so they won't interfere with anything.
- Run into the cave and cast Signet of Mystic Speed. Cast Mark of Pain on the nearest Raptor Nestling.
- Grab as many raptors in the cave as you can without depleting your shouts, and run towards Rekoff Broodmother's group.
- After aggroing everything, cast Mirage Cloak, Armor Of Sanctity, and Vow of Strength; Signet of Mystic Speed prevents Armor of Sanctity and Vow of Strength from being interrupted. Spike the group with Dust Cloak->Pious Fury-> Tab to another raptorling and cast Mark of Pain->Eremite's Attack.
- Watch everything explode and pick up your drops.
- Rinse & repeat.
- Aggroing a group outside the cave.
- Taking too much damage before raptors can ball properly.
- Second MoP rupted.
- Spending too long time balling up the raptors, so that the first MoP runs out.
- Forgetting to change target.