The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Orders build uses a Dervish primary to make use of Mysticism and its skills for energy management as well as Wind Prayers for extra party healing. Blood Magic orders results in big damage from martial professions and any other physical damage classes. Other adrenaline-based skills will also be buffed, allowing for more frequent use of Earth Shaker, "Save Yourselves!" and Stunning Strike. It should be used in a team with multiple physical attackers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/necro myst=10+1+1 wind=10+1 blood=11][arcane zeal][order of pain][dark fury][mystic healing][dwayna's touch][Optional][watchful intervention][faithful intervention][/build] </pvxbig>
- Windwalker Insignia
- Heroes do not use this correctly without a staff.
Maintain the Dervish enchantments on yourself, using Watchful Intervention on others if necessary. Spam the two Orders spells to buff your party, use Mystic Healing when the party is under pressure and Dwayna's Touch to heal sacrifice costs.
- Vow of Piety for armor and Health regeneration.
- Blood Renewal and/or Mystic Regeneration (even at 3 Earth Prayers) can be used instead of Dwayna's Touch in providing plenty of regeneration to counter the health sacrifice.
- Imbue Health and/or Pious Restoration can be used instead of Dwayna's Touch for better ally healing while enchanted.
- Blood Bond for additional healing.
- Mark of Fury for even more adrenaline boosting and inflicting Cracked Armor.
- Jaundiced Gaze for enchantment removal and occasional fast-casting of your own enchantments.