This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build aims at clearing the Underworld's Smite Crawlers in solo, while being as fast and as safe as possible. It is a variant of the old Balthazar build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/Me ill=9 scy=10 win=10+1+2 mys=7+3][Chilling Victory][Radiant Scythe][Ancestor's Visage][Sympathetic Visage][Onslaught][Mystic Vigor][Grenth's Aura][Vow of Piety][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Windwalker armor.
- Scythe of enchantment.
- Grasping Darknesses
- Take the quest from the spirit.
- Cast Vow of Piety and Onslaught.
- Aggro the first group of Darknesses, then run back to de-aggro the Aaxtes.
- Attack for a few seconds until they all used their interrupts.
- Maintain all your Dervish enchantments, and alternate Sympathetic and Ancestor's Visages.
- Spam Chilling Victory and Radiant Scythe for the DPS.
- Repeat for the two other groups.
- Run to the Ice Wastes
- Use Vow of Piety and Onslaught to run.
- Take care not to get bodyblocked, especially in the first corridor.
- If you still have the aggro of a group of Darknesses when you enter the Ice Wastes, stop just after the stairs and kill it, while being careful not to aggro either the Smites, the Skeletons or the Aaxtes.
- Smite Crawlers
- Cast Vow of Piety.
- Aggro a group of Smites, then cast Sympathetic Visage.
- Wait a few seconds while balling them in front of you.
- Maintain all your Dervish enchantments, and alternate the two Visages.
- Spam your attack skills.
- Dying Nightmares that pops at the wrong time. Kill them as fast as possible.
- You can aggro up to 2 groups of Smites at a time.
- To kill the Skeletons of Dhuum, just keep your 4 dervish enchantments, and spam Grenth's Aura and your attack skills whenever they're available.
- The Coldfire Nights won't kill you, even if you're already fighting Smites, except if they interrupt your Visages with Maelstrom. You can kill them, but it takes a really long time.