Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses hundred Blades on Spectral Vaettirs to create an equivalency to W/N raptor farming.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/w tac=11 swo=11][optional][optional][ebon battle standard of honor][protectors defense][by urals hammer][soldier's defense][hundred blades][whirlwind attack][/build] </pvxbig>
- An e+5 vampiric sword.
- Radiant insignias.
- If energy is not a problem, use a shield (preferably with armor +10 vs earth).
- If energy is a problem, take a bison cup or another off-hand.
Template Codes with Recommended SkillsEdit
- Assassin: OwFTQ56+N6AKXUlZULCKVsvYHE
- Elementalist: OgFUkMmQ56SoC5iqMjafVpi9F7gA
- Mesmer: OQFTEMKXXaULXUlxAgnIVsvYHE
- Ranger: OgETQ56eNaULXUlR4A1IVsvYHE
- Ritualist: OAGjQxVbIR5iqMjaXPUMpi9F7gA
- Warrior: OQATERKXVarIXUlZUjvIVsvYHE
- Monk: OwEU8MoQ56SrE5iqMja3Vpi9F7gA
- Dervish: OgGkQxV7qxKUuoKDB26FPRqYfxOI
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/p div=12+1+3 command=12][blessed aura][spell breaker][make haste][fall back][stand your ground][enduring harmony][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias
- High energy staff of enchanting
- The hero should have about 50 energy
- Disable all skills on the hero but blessed aura (which will be automatically used and maintained) and fall back. Set him to passive.
- Run to Jaga Moraine from Longeyes Ledge using Fall Back (bring the hero with you).
- Upon entering, the hero will use blessed aura and fall back once you start moving.
- Flag the hero just west of the res shrine and maybe a little south.
- Stand almost outside the hero's aggro bubble and order it to use Enduring Harmony -> Spell Breaker -> Stand Your Ground -> Make Haste as quickly as possible.
- Aggro as much as you can. The amount you can aggro and what groups to ignore are learned through experience only.
- Get out of your hero's radar range so he doesn't affect drops.
- Activate your first 5 skills as soon as you have aggroed as much as you can.
- Once the ball has almost become complete, activate Soldiers Defense.
- Once the ball is complete (or spell breaker has 1.5 seconds left, whichever comes first), activate Hundred Blades -> Whirlwind Attack.
- Collect drops.
- If any enemies are still alive, let them kill you and you will respawn close to the gate. If there are no enemies nearby, run back to the gate and rezone.
- If you want, you can kill the South group. R8+ in Vanguard Title is recommended.
- Rinse and repeat.
If you have an elementalist, the following bar can be used. <pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Warrior EarthM=10+1+3 Tact=11 Sword=10 EnergyS=1][Stoneflesh Aura][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][By Ural's Hammer][Soldier's Defense][Soldier's Speed][To The Limit!][Hundred Blades][Whirlwind Attack][/build] </pvxbig>
- Unequip your hero's 20% enchanting weapon, the sooner Spell Breaker runs out, the better.
- Cast Stoneflesh Aura when you stop moving, and other skills before SB expires.
- Time Whirlwind Attack so it is not interrupted by Clumsiness.
- Rezone using Soldier's Speed.
- Kills an average of 30 (60) enemies in 1:15 (2:30) including rezone times.
- Requires a high Ebon Vanguard title to function.
- Narrated guide can be found here