Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses spirits to solo farm small mobs in many areas.
Attributes & Skills Edit
Non Ritualist primary professions <pvxbig>[build prof=any/Rt Channeling=10 Restoration=10 Communing=8][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Pain][Shadowsong][Armor of Unfeeling][Spiritleech Aura][Optional][/build]</pvxbig>
- Rangers, Elementalists, and Necromancers should invest 8+1+1 points into their primary attribute. This bar already has attributes modified to reflect this.
- Other professions should dump the extra points into Channeling, or into an attribute line which they can use skills that may have use to them.
- Warrior OQgjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Ranger OggkchgYoKq01kPY5030ZD00mIAA
- Monk OwgjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Necromancer OAhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Mesmer OQhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Elementalist OghjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Assassin OwhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Dervish OgijAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Paragon OQijAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
Ritualist primary professionsEdit
<pvxbig>[build prof=Rt/any Channeling=10+1+1 Restoration=9+1 Communing=10+1 Spawning=7+1][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Pain][Shadowsong][Armor of Unfeeling][Spiritleech Aura][Optional][/build]</pvxbig>
- Optionals in variants
- +20 energy staff (Example: Staff of the Forgotten).
- Defensive caster weapon and shield sets.
- Flatbow/Longbow for pulling.
- Before starting the farm, use the "Portal Glitch" method to save time. *See Videos for help*
- Setup Spirits.
- Pull mobs into them.
- Watch mobs die.
- Reproduce Spirits as necessary.
Whatever you find useful depending on the primary and secondary profession used.
- Signet of Ghostly Might if dual farming with another Ritualist.
- Ritual Lord if dual farming with another Ritualist.
- Soul Twisting if dual farming with another Ritualist.
- Symbolic Celerity with Fast Casting for mesmer and ritualist signets.
- Painful Bond for more damage from spirits
- Dulled Weapon for added defense for spirits
- Anguish can replace Spiritleech Aura if you are taking Painful Bond and Signet of Ghostly Might
- Summon Spirits can replace Spiritleech Aura and Ritual Lord in areas where you have room to move (not recommended in areas with high amounts of AoE).
- Spirit Siphon for reliable energy management
- Drunken Master for quick movement over long distances.
Farmable Areas Edit
- Defend Droknar's Forge
- Lornar's Pass
- Twin Serpent Lakes
- Fog Nightmares outside of the Temple of Ages
- Mineral Springs
- Breaker Hollow
- Raisu Palace
- Rhea's Crater
- Marga Coast
- Nahpui Quarter (full mission clearance)
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings
- Sorrow's Furnace
- Hulking Stone Elementals in Old Ascalon
- Grawls in Witman's Folly
- Minister Cho's Estate
- Piken Square
- Mantids/Kappas in Sunqua Vale and Kinya Province
- Norn Fighting Tournament
- North Kryta Province
- Griffon's Mouth
- Scoundrel's Rise
- Caromi Tengu in North Kryta Province
- Fissure of Woe
NOTE: In some of the videos consumables are used. You do not need them to use this build in any way.
- Rangers Wanna Have Fun 4 A compilation of clips with this build at work with the epic Guild Wars remix by ytcracker
- RRt UW Clear The Chamber NM
- RRt UW Smite Run NM
- RRt UW Twin Serpent Mountains NM
- RRt UW Chaos Planes NM
- RRt UW Spawning Pools NM
- RRt UW Forgotten Vale NM
- RRt FoW Forest of The wailing Lord NM
- RRt Nahpui Feather Farming NM
- RRt Defend North Kryta Titan Farm HM
- RRt North Kryta Tengu Feather Farm HM
- RRt Scoundrels Rise Vanquish HM
- RRt Prophecies Boss Farming HM
- RRt Factions Boss Farming HM
See Also Edit