The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Makes farming elite ranger tomes from Zelnehlun Fastfoot easy, and allows every caster profession to farm them.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/me Domi=12 Illus=9][Arcane Echo][Visions of Regret][Illusion of Haste][Drunken Master][Winds][Ebon Escape][Empathy][Optional][/build]
- Fill the optional slot with a self-heal or hex removal such as:
- [[Mend Body and Soul@9]
- [[Patient Spirit@9]
- [[Glyph of Restoration@9]
- [[Remove Hex@9]
- [[Inspired Hex@9]
- [[Blood Renewal@9]
- [[Ether Feast@9]
- [[Dwayna's Touch@9]
- Warrior OQUSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Ranger OgUSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Monk OwUSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Necromancer OAVSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Mesmer OQBSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Elementalist OgVSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Assassin OwVSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Ritualist OAWSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Dervish OgWSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Paragon OQWSESBTLBuNlAqi2l0laAAAA
- Armor: Maximum AL, of course. Use a rune of Superior Vigor, Runes of Vitae, and Survivor's Insignias.
- Weapons: Use any caster weapon of enchanting. Some examples are:
- Make sure you are in Hard Mode.
- When you zone into The Floodplain of Mahnkelon, immediately activate Drunken Master. Head northeast towards the group of Ntouka. Just before the group of Ntouka, activate Illusion of Haste and run straight through the group. Make sure that the Rampaging Ntouka and the Steelfang Drake don't hit you with their attacks. This can be easily avoided.
- Keep running until you lose their aggro and heal yourself or remove any hexes that any Crested Ntouka Birds may have cast on you.
- Run down the path to your left and set up Winds behind the large rock. Run around to the platform jutting out on the opposite side of the chasm and cast Ebon Escape on the Spirit of Winds. Use Illusion of Haste and run and lose the aggro of any Nephila that you may have aggravated.
- Wait until all of the Nephila are grouped around Zelnehlun Fastfoot, then set up your spirit of Winds in the corner behind the wall near the Nephila.
- Use Drunken Master and aggrovate the group of Nephila, and then cast Ebon Escape on the Spirit of Winds.
- Regain any health lost.
- Select Zelnehlun Fastfoot, and cast Empathy, and chain Arcane Echo --> Visions of Regret --> Visions of Regret --> Visions of Regret, timing it so that you have thirty seconds of Visions of Regret on Zelnehlun Fastfoot and any adjacent foes.
- During Visions of Regret's downtime, maintain Empathy on Zelnehlun Fastfoot. This way, Zelnehlun Fastfoot will die at the same time as the rest of the group.
- Taking too many hits while running/aggroing
- Getting killed by the first group of Ntouka.
Streaming HARD MODE (Youtube)
- (pre-Visions of Regret nerf)
Video (low quality)
- (post-Visions of Regret nerf)
Video (hd quality)
- (post-VoR nerf A/Me or Me/A) Using a hero for faster run speed.
Video 720p HD