Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Speedbook with any profession. Running people also works.
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/a dag=12][I Am the Strongest!][jagged strike][fox fangs][death blossom][optional][optional][i am unstoppable][you move like a dwarf][/build] </pvxbig>
3 Monk HeroesEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/P pro=12+1 div=3 comma=12][Protective Bond][Essence Bond][Purifying Veil][Succor][Blessed Signet]["Incoming!"][Enduring Harmony]["Make Haste!"][/build] [build prof=Mo/? hea=12+1 pro=12+1][Protective Bond][Essence Bond][Mending][Watchful Spirit][blessed signet@3][Vigorous Spirit][Optional][Optional][/build] [build prof=Mo/? smi=12 pro=12+1][Protective Bond][Essence Bond][Strength of Honor][Balthazar's Spirit][blessed signet@3][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- For the player: superior runes and radiant insignias on all armor and any zealous daggers (not of fortitude) to bring health to 105.
- For the heroes: radiant insignias, high energy weapons, and required runes.
- Use bonds on the player.
- Precast [[I Am the Strongest!@16].
- Use [[Enduring Harmony@0], [[Make Haste@12], and [[Vigorous Spirit@13] on the player before moving towards the Great Destroyer.
- Activate [[I am unstoppable] once the Great Destroyer begins using Lava Blast and before [[Enduring Harmony@0] ends.
- Use the dagger chain
- Cast [[I Am the Strongest!@16] on recharge.
- Interrupt Lava Wave with [[you move like a dwarf].
- Continue attacking until the Great Destroyer dies.
- Does not require restarting if a Destroyer of Deeds spawns.
- Remember to display your dwarven title.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Any/A dag=12 sha=12][Shroud of Distress][Drunken Master][Wastrel's Collapse][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor]["I Am the Strongest!"][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/? pro=12+1 div=12+1+3][Blessed Aura][Protective Spirit][Spell Breaker][Optional][Optional][Optional][Convert Hexes][Reverse Hex][/build] [build prof=Mo/? hea=12+1 smi=12+1+1 pro=3+1][Strength of Honor][Balthazar's Spirit][Mending][Vigorous Spirit][Healing Breeze][Optional][Optional][Divert Hexes][/build] [build prof=P/Rt res=12 comma=12+1+3 lea=3+1][Vocal Was Sogolon]["Fall Back!"]["Incoming!"][Optional][Enduring Harmony]["Make Haste!"]["Find Their Weakness!"][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- For the player: A high health armor set for running and a 105 armor set for fighting. Zealous daggers of enchanting.
- For the heroes: High energy armor and weapons. Weapons of enchanting for the monks. All heroes should have at least 400 health.
- Run to the Vanguard Helmet with [[Fall Back!@16] and [[Incoming!@16]. Use [[Spell breaker@16] to get past the Swampwater Skale if one spawns in the skale group. Flag your heroes away when you go in to talk to the helmet to prevent them from getting hurt.
- Once in the mission, immediately run forward with [[Fall Back!@16] or [[Incoming!@16] to get you and your heroes to the north of the bridge.
- Begin setting up bonds while waiting for the two groups of charr to move across the bridge.
- After the charr are no longer on the bridge, begin running to the charr encampment using [[Vocal Was@12] and alternating [[Fall Back!@16] and [[Incoming!@16].
- The route that should be taken is almost due east followed by southeast. All groups can be avoided except for one group of 4 charr composed of 1 or 2 Charr Firereigners and 2 or 3 Charr Hexreapers. To run through them, use [[Fall Back!@16] and [[Incoming!@16] simultaneously to break aggro.
- After breaking aggro from the group, remove the hexes from your party and switch to your 105 armor.
- Flag your heroes about half an aggro bubble away from the quest marker.
- Precast [[Drunken Master], [[Shroud of Distress@12] and [[I Am the Strongest!@16].
- Have your heroes use [[Prot Spirit@13] -> [[Spell Breaker@16], [[Vigorous Spirit@13] -> [[Healing Breeze@13], and [[Enduring Harmony@4] -> [[Make Haste!@16] -> [[Find Their Weakness!@16] -> [[Fall Back!@16]/[[Incoming!@16].
- Run in, shadow step to Harvest Soulreign, activate [[Ebon battle standard of honor] and use the dagger chain until he dies. Cast again [[I Am the Strongest!@16] on recharge.
- Remember your Ebon Vanguard title for a little extra armor while running.
- Dervishes may have difficulty with this mission because of the increased health.
- The shadow step in the players bar can be replaced by any shadow step.
- For any profession where a 25% or 33% IAS stance is easily available (Dervish,Assassin,Warrior,Ranger), replace Drunken Master with a better IAS such as:
- [[Bestial Fury@7]
- [[Lightning Reflexes@7]
- [[Heart of Fury@7]
- If doing so, consider taking [[I am the Strongest!] for more damage in place of a shadow step.
- If not doing so, try some alcohol.
- Different hex removal skills on the monk heroes.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Any/A sha=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Dash][Shroud of Distress][Dwarven Stability][Heart of Shadow][Death's Charge][Pain Inverter][/build] </pvxbig>
- High energy armor set.
- High energy staff of enchanting.
- Let your party die at the first group of Mandragor.
- Avoid activating the res shrine just inside the mission by staying as close as possible to the left wall.
- Run to each of the Nornbear's spawn points in order.
- At the final spawn point, let yourself get killed by the Nornbear.
- Your party will res in front of the Nornbear.
- Let your party kill the Nornbear while assisting with [[pain inverter].
- Remember to display your norn title.