Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses Shadow Form to provide a safe and fast build for any caster. This works well on any profession, but is designed primarily for casters.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/A Shadow=12][Shadow Form][i am unstoppable][Optional][Drunken Master][Dwarven stability][Optional][death's charge][Heart of Shadow][/build] </pvxbig> Optional
- Dash for even faster runs
- Spirit Walk or Return depending on situation
- You will be in stance for the entire duration of the run, so Sentry's Insignias are advisable. Survivor Insignias work. Radiant insignias are only advisable for paragons or warriors, if they choose to use this build.
- A staff with +20% enchantments and 20% halves skill recharge of spells works well. Health or Defense mods are advisable.
- A set with a one handed weapon of enchanting and a focus with an attribute of your choice work as well. On the focus, bring +30 hp and +20% halves skill recharge of spells.
- Use Shadow Form only around Ice Golems, Stone Summit Heretics, and Ice Imps.
- Maintain Dwarven Stability and Drunken Master (run drunk)
- Use Heart of Shadow for spike healing. Remember to use Heart of Shadow when your target is behind you.
- Aggroing hex users without Shadow Form up or with Shadow Form recharging.
- Dark Escape if you can't afford alcohol for the run.
- "Don't Trip! can be used as an additional anti-knockdown shout.
- For the optional slot, Return or Death's Retreat can be used to shadow step to dwarves.
- Feigned Neutrality can be brought as an emergency armor boost.
- Shroud of Distress can be of use in Snake Dance, however it requires a 1 second cast and will slow you down.
Restful Breeze for steady regeneration.
- Patient Spirit. Spike Heal in addition to Death's Charge and Heart of Shadow.
- "Fall Back!" in place of Dwarven Stability. Spec 12+1+3 in Command.
- Blood Renewal for regeneration and spike heal after it ends.
- Inspired Hex or Revealed Hex in case a hex gets through.
- Illusion of Weakness will be triggered as a heal in dangerous situations. It is especially helpful in Snake Dance.
- Natural Stride for Dark Escape, Dark Prison or Don't trip for optional.
- Weapon of Warding. Unstrippable spell that blocks.
- Aura of Restoration. Small energy and health gain with each cast.