Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
- More common than the elementalist farmer due to ease of use.
- Frequently seen during holiday events.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Shadow Refuge][Arcane Echo][Wastrel's Demise][Wastrel's Worry][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor, Blessed Insignas/Attunement Runes
- Sword, Spear, or Axe with +5e/+20% enchantments (for example: Totem Axe)
- Shield +10ar vs. Earth Damage (Inscription: "Like a Rolling Stone")
- If energy management is difficult, grab a Domination focus. The shield is not really needed. without shield it is best to do in 4 pulls or youll most likely take too much dmg
- As for A/Mo Build, it is no problem to farm with 40/40 Smiting Prayers. For the free skill slot Way of Perfection should be taken and always recasted as you recast Shadow Form. This will slightly increase the overall farm-ratio.
- Equip your Norn title.
- Start from Longeye's Ledge to Jaga's Moraine. Don't aggro anything along the way.
- Take the bounty (if desired).
- Maintain [[Channeling@6]/[[Balthazar's Spirit@12], [[Shadow Form@16] and [[Shroud of Distress@16] (cast both under [[Deadly Paradox]), and your optional skill.
- Recast [[Shroud of Distress@16] (and [[Way of Perfection@16] if you took it) on recharge (under the effects of Deadly Paradox each time) to get the damage reduction stack.
- Group the vaettir up into a tight ball. You can do this in two separate pulls, or in one (see the videos).
- Kill them with Smites/[[Arcane Echo]ed [[Wastrel's Demise@11] (tabbing to a new vaettir after hexing one). Rinse and repeat.
- Failure to maintain Shadow Form.
- Taking too much damage. (Should only happen if you're not using the right equipment.)
- Video demonstrating how to farm using the Mo/A build
- Video demonstrating how to farm using the A/Me build
- Video demonstrating how to farm using the A/Mo build
- A Video demonstrating the advantages and disadvantages of both Assassin builds in high quality.