The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
PvE Dagger Spammer utilizes 1/2 casting time attacks to both deal quick repeatable damage and trigger skills such as Strength of Honor, Mark of Pain, or Barbs. Because Moebius Strike is unnecessary in this build, it frees up the elite slot to allow for a more versatile build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
- [[Assault Enchantments] to remove enchantments.
- [[Flashing Blades@ 14] for some tanking and minor AoE damage.
- [[Fox's Promise@ 14] to counter blocking.
- [[Way of the Assassin@ 13] for additional damage and energy via higher critical rate.
- [[Sneak Attack] to inflict blindness.
- [["Save Yourselves!"] if you're not running with an Imbagon
- [[Brawling Headbutt] to spam KDs.
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] to boost damage
- Armor: Survivor insignia, vitae runes, rune of superior vigor and rune of clarity
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers of Fortitude
- Maintain [[Critical Agility] and [[Critical Eye@13].
- Use skills 1, 2 and 3.
- Use optional skills as needed.
- Heavy enchantment removal
- Anti-shout skills (Vocal Minority, etc.) if using "SY!"
- [["I Am the Strongest!"] for damage
- [[Drunken Master] for IAS and IMS
- [[Pain Inverter] against bosses and aoe
- [["Finish Him!"] to kill stuff faster
- [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] to interrupt foes and spike them
- [[Black Mantis Thrust] for a snare
- [[Demonic Flesh] for more AoE damage