The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Maintain a permenant 33% IAS and a 75% block along "Fear Me!" to help boost critical rate with Critical Strikes to have decent energy.
Attributes & SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W tac=10 dag=11+1+1 cri=10+1][Asuran Scan][Jagged Strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Soldier's Stance]["Fear Me!"]["Save Yourselves!"][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional slots for:
- "I Am Unstoppable!" triggers Soldier's Stance and gives additional armor
- "Save Yourselves!" for party wide protection
- Critical Eye for additional energy management
- Dwarven Stability for extended stance duration & KD protection if drunk.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor for additional damage - good with Minions
- Sneak Attack for inflicting blindness.
- Armor: Survivor's Insignias + highest vigor rune affordable. Vitae runes.
- Maintain Soldier's Stance.
- Maintain Critical Eye.
- Maintain "Fear Me!" as much as possible.
- Use skills 1, 2, 3, and 4 against foes.
- Anti-physical (Blindness, Blocking, Empathy).
- Anti-adrenaline (Soothing, Soothing Images).
- Anti-shout (Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Cacophony, Well of Silence, Roaring Winds).
- Anti-stance (Forceful Blow, Wild Throw, Wild Strike, Wild Blow, Whirling Axe)