Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use Temple Strike to knock out Casters & Melee/Rangers, and give many other conditions.
In addition to that your last 3-4 skills do about 341-441 damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/R wil=4 dag=10 dead=12+1+3 cri=7][Poison Tip Signet][Iron Palm][Temple Strike][Twisting Fangs][Signet of Deadly Corruption][Signet of Toxic Shock][Impale][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Poison Tip Signet before engaging Foes.
- Engage Foes with Dash
- Attack once normally, if you want to knock the enemy down.
- If not just start with Iron Palm -> Temple Strike -> Twisting Fangs -> Signet of Deadly Corruption (PvP) -> Signet of Toxic Shock -> Impale
- Your main damage are the signets and Impale. As soon as you hit with Twisting Fangs start casting these skills. Most casters try to run away as soon as they are dazed, let them run, your skills will reach them anyway.
- All aggressive skills need quite long to recharge.
- If Iron Palm, Temple Strike or Twisting Fangs becomes interrupted all you can do is using Signet of Toxic Shock and wait for recharge of the attack skills.
- If you're blinded you can't hope for a chance. Both Attack Skills cost too many energy and too long recharge to risk using them, if you're not sure hitting the enemy.
- Blocking enemys. Both Attack Skills cost too many energy and too long recharge to risk using them, if you're not sure hitting the enemy.
Most Mesmers use Empathy against any kind of Assassins, this build takes 2-3 hits from Empathy, not more.