Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build, meant to be used in Alliance Battles relies on your Pet to make just one strike which adds Bleeding, while your attack inflicts Crippling allowing for a possible waste of a condition removal on Bleeding, and allowing the Cripple to help your other skills benefit.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Ranger Dagger=12+1+2 Critical=12+1 BeasT=3][Strike as One][Tiger's Fury][Unsuspecting Strike][Fox Fangs][Trampling Ox][Falling Spider][Blades of Steel][Comfort Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Headpiece of Major Dagger Mastery
- Survivor's Chestpiece of Superior Vigor
- Radiant Gloves of Vitae
- Radiant Leggings of Vitae
- Radiant Boots of Minor Critical Strikes
- Spear/Sword/Axe of Fortitude with "I have the Power!" Inscription
- Shield of Fortitude with "Luck of the Draw" Inscription
- Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" Inscription
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" Inscription
Like any standard assassin bar, just press 1-2-3-4-5-6-7.
Like any other Assassin chain, blocking just one skill will pretty much disable the whole bar.
Jungle Strike - However, because of Jungle Strike's current bug not giving additional damage to Crippled foes, Fox Fangs is the replacement.
See also Edit
Bad but working builds. Other Assassin Bars to understand how to use this one. The talk page to lol.