Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build was designed to quickly farm Margonite Gemstones from the Margonites residing in the City of Torc'qua.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> Whirling Sin [build prof=A/R Shadow=12+1+3 Deadly=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][I Am Unstoppable][Great Dwarf Armor][Dwarven Stability][Whirling Defense][Death's Charge][/build] Bonder [build prof=Mo/R protection=12+1+3 beast=10 healing=8 divine=2][Edge of Extinction][Winnowing][optional][Blessed Signet][Mending][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][Life Barrier][/build]
- For the optional slot you can bring Protective Bond to have your bonder bond themselves with it so they do not die when running to a safe zone so you are able to farm the second group of margonites.
- Assassin Armor
- Max. AL
- x1 Superior Shadow Arts rune
- x1 Major/Superior Vigor rune
- x5 Blessed Insignias
- x3 Runes of Attunement
- Bonder Armor
- Headpiece with +1 Protection and a +3 Protection prayers rune.
- Assassin Weapons
- Insightful --------- Staff of Enchanting
- +20 Energy
- (Optional) A shield with "+10 vs Demons" RECOMMENDED
- Bonder Weapon
- A staff with extra energy and try to avoid zealous or vampiric modded weapons if you are not using a staff.
- Watch the video for more help on how to use this build.
- Have your bonder bond your with 8,7,6, & 5.
- Use skills 1,2,3, & 5 on yourself.
- Pin your hero back near the furthest NPC.
- Run in and grab all the agro and keep running, pulling the mobs away from your hero.
- Pin your hero in a corner away from the Margonites.
- Ball up the Margonites
- There are four layers of making a ball, You have Melee, Paragons, Casters, and Archers. Ball by putting the group of casters into the group of archers. Run back and put the Paragons into the group of Casters and Archers. Now use Death's Charge or run into middle of the group and place the Melee with the rest of the ball.
- Have your bonder cast Winnowing and EoE in spirit range
- When ready use skills 6 & 7 and begin the massacre.
- Pick up your drops and resign, retry, and enjoy.
- Getting out of range of your bonder and dropping bonds.
- Getting KD'd while casting Shadow Form.
- Bonder running into agro.
- If your bonder dies its game over.
- Lack of experience.
- There is a Ranger variant of this build but is not listed.
- Please note that you need to use your Lightbringer rank while doing this farm so you can get benefits.
- Please visit this video to see the balling process and everything else you need help with.
- R/A HM City