Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Lyssa's Assacaster Sin uses Lyssa's Aura to help manage the high cost of Deadly Paradox and spam a short yet deadly Assassin attack chain.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me insp=12 dead=12+1+2 crit=3][Deadly Paradox][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Iron Palm][Lyssa's Aura][Optional][/build]
- In place of Iron Palm:
- [[Crippling Dagger@15] : for catching up to running enemies.
- [[Disrupting Dagger] : is a useful interrupt to interrupt skills like Resurrection Signet in RA.
- [[Ether Feast@12] : for a self-heal.
- [[Discharge Enchantment@12] : for better enchantment removal, providing they are hexed.
- [[Drain Enchantment@12] : for enchantment removal, energy management and a self-heal.
- [[Power Drain@12] : for an interrupt and extra energy management.
- [[Waste Not, Want Not@12] : when they are KD'ed.
- [[Illusion of Pain@12] : spec a reasonable amount into Illusion Magic for extra dps and degen.
- Survivor's Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A "Hale and Hearty" Hale Staff of Fortitude.
- Maintain Lyssa's Aura and Deadly Paradox.
- Spam Dancing Daggers to maintain Lyssa's Aura.
- Use Augury of Death → Dancing Daggers → Entangling Asp → Signet of Toxic Shock → Dancing Daggers to spike your targets as necessary.
- Use your optionals as necessary.
- With Lyssa's Aura on, you will have 8 energy regeneration, which is equal to gaining 2.66 energy every second.