Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used to farm The Forest of the Wailing Lord in the Fissure of Woe faster then any Ranger or other class with times averaging 4 mins for the entire farm.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me dom=12 ins=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Death's Charge][Wastrel's Demise][Cry of Pain][Mantra of Lightning][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed insignias on all, Sup. Shadow rune, attunement on rest
- +20 energy staff with 20% enchant mod
- Run to the Forest of the Wailing Lord, Death Charge and Dark Escape when needed
- Start on the left side, Run in immediately using Mantra of Lightning, WATCH THE WORMS AND SPIDERS. DO NOT CAST IN THEIR AGGRO
- Ball up the Spirit Shepard and run into the area where the Griffins would normally spawn
- Cast Wastrel's Demise followed by Cry of Pain and continually press tab and cast wastrels on a new target to take out this group.
- Collect Drops
- Wait for all your key skills to recharge then run past the bridge, WATCH FOR TRAPS, and climb up to the other side of the forest.
- Again watch the spiders and the worms
- Gather up the Shepherds and and woods and kill them like you did the first group.
- Zone out and repeat
- Dash over Dark Escape
- Arcane Echo over Cry of Pain for more Wastrel's Demise spamming
- Not watching the Worms and the Spiders
- Letting Shadow Form or Shroud of Distress get interrrupted
- This build is for normal mode
- SF chain requires timing and casting only BEHIND cliffs. It is risky to cast it outside but possible if you check to see that worms and spiders are all at longbow range.