Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Dagger=12+1+1 Air=10 Crit=8+1][shock][falling spider][hoto][falling][twisting fangs][wastrel's collaps][dash][conjure l][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Energy's with a Sup Rune of Divine Favor and Sup Healing Prayers on all armor. The lower the health,the better.
- Fiery 15^Enchanted Daggers of Fortitude.
- Beginner daggers, Vampiric/Zealous 15^50 Daggers of Fortitude (for both energy/if Conjure is stripped).
- Defensive Shield + Spear set with +Al vx X Damage and anti-cripple/blind shields.
- 80/80/80 Earth Staff for melee. Conjure.
- Use 1 through 5 for the majority of your damage, follow with Shock to interrupt any 1 second cast skills (Weapon of Warding).
- Maintain your Conjure Lightning for a permanent + 15 Damage.
- Use Dash to get around quickly.
- Remember that Wastrel's Collapse can be easily used during a foes aftercasts, use this to your advantage.
- Shock can be used as another way to start your chain.
- Anti spell-casters.
- Enchant removal increases your damage output.
- Using Shock randomly.