Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
Run Sepulchre of Dragrimmar without cons like a pro.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/e shadow=12+1+3 earth=12][glyph of swift][shadow form][ebon battle standard of honor][sliver armor][shroud of distress][dwarven stability][dark escape][death's charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant
- Weapon of Enchanting and Earth Magic focus
- Use alcohol avoid getting KDed by Irrestible Blow or run really fast to the entrance.
- Avoid Ice Darts at all costs.
- Use Death's Charge if you get bodyblocked, need healing, or to speed up the run.
- Maintain Dark Escape with Dwarven Stability.
- Maintain Shroud of Distress as needed.
Level 1 Edit
1 Open the gate by stepping on the switch, avoid the Ice Darts. 2 Head through the door and straight up. 3 Cast Shadow Form within range of Quickening Zephyr to save energy. 4 Run through the NW opening. 5 Head left to the room with the circle of Djinn and step on the switch a little bit north. 6 Head back right and south down the hallway, don't go back to to the open area. 7 You can walk through the Ice Jets depending on how much health you have left. 8 Step on the switch and head back up to the fork. 9 Continue right until you get to level II
Level 2 Edit
- Make your way to the boss.
- Round up aggro and kill the avalanches before continuing, they use Frozen Burst.
- Take your aggro and head to the right side of the boss. There is a bug where Diamondshard Mist won't take effect in that area.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor->Sliver Armor to kill him.
- Stay on the very outside range of Sliver Armor, the boss tends not to use Frozen Burst there.
- Collect chest and kill the remaining elementals if running people.
- Too many djinn while recasting Shadow Form
- Shadow Sanctuary
- Feigned Neutrality
- Shadow Refuge
- "By Ural's Hammer"