Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use Shadow Form combined with survival skills and silver armor to farm many areas and mobs for gold items,elite tomes and materials.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Shadow Arts=12+1+3 Earth Magic=12 Critical Strikes=3][Optional][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Mental Block][Optional][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Silver Armor][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional 1 should be a skill to reduce Shadow Form rechage:
- [Glyph of Swiftness]For low energy usage but easier to interrupt
- [Deadly Paradox]Uses more energy but more difficult to interrupt
- Note: if using essence of celerity you can use any of the other optionals instead of a RRT skill
- Optional 2 could be a blocking skill or one that reduces damage:
- [Armor of Earth]Provides huge armor at the cost of 21% of your movement speed
- [Kinetic Armor]Works good as long as you can keep on casting spells every 8 seconds
- [Stoneflesh Aura]Reduces damage and negates critical hits though you will need to recast sooner
- [Unseen Fury]Helps in handling big melee mobs
- [Glyph of Lesser Energy]This skill is useful if your damage skills consume too much energy or you can't keep up energy.
- Optional 3 should be a healing or regeneration skill to help you survive longer:
- [Feigned Neutrality]
- [Shadow Sanctuary] Better healing than FN but at the cost of one of your PvE skills
- [Glyph of Concentration] If farming on areas with interrupts
- Full Blessed armor
- 3 Attunement runes
- 1 Vigor rune(the one you can afford)
- 1 Superior Shadow arts rune on headpiece
- 1º Set: Any one handed melee weapon with 20% enchantments and +5 energy combined with a Fortitude(+30hp)shield(inscription varies depending were you are farming, the most common is +10 armor vs piercing damage)
- 2º Set: An insightful staff of enchanting with +5 ene (in case energy runs low)
- Precast glyph of swiftness or deadly paradox and then SF.
- Precast SoD
- Cast Mental Block just before aggroing
- Grab all the aggro you can hold without dying
- Choose the foe or foes you want to kill
- Use EBSoH and the Silver Armor
- Get closer slowly to them until Silver Armor damages them
- Recharge and repeat to kill all the foes or move out and get a new mob
- SF getting rupted
- Mental block and SoD rupted or down
- Very big group with high physical damage can kill you really fast
- Getting a bigger mob will help you kill faster the foe you want, especially if you want to kill a boss for green items or elite tomes.
- Once you dont have more than 3-5 foes to kill it is recomended to grab new aggro to kill them or just get a new group with more enemies
- Farm Areas or Bosses (I will keep on adding places where you can farm)
- Plains of Jarin(HM):
- Suneh stormbringer'(for elite elementalist tomes)
- Hassin Softskin(for elite paragon tomes)
- Zehlon Reach(HM):
- Rahti Flower of Dread(for elite mesmer tomes)
- Brood Mother Kalwameh(for elite monk tomes)