This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build requires an Essence of Celerity to operate properly.|
Run Kath completely solo without any need of group support. Able to kill the Djinn as well as Ilsundur.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E ear=12 sha=12+1+3 cri=3][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Stoneflesh Aura]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Dark Escape][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed Insignias
- Caster Weapon
- Shield with +10 vs. Fire damage.
- Optional:Perma Daggers with an Icy Dagger Tang to kill Ilsundur faster.
- Run to the dungeon as usual.
- Run to wurm, kill wurm, and enter level 2.
- Run to Regent, kill Regent, enter level 3.
- Collect payment at the start (If you're running other people).
- Clear the first room of any Deadly Lavastriders (Spider Assassins)
- Leave the Needling Lavastriders alone, don't kill them.
- Now run to the Flame Djinn, pop it, and run all the way back to the back of the first room. The djinn will break aggro.
- Sliver him from a safe distance, using the Needling Lavastriders as fuel for sliver.
- Run to Ilsundur, start killing him.
- Drop honor, pop a summoning stone if you have one, use EVAS, start daggering him.