Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=11+3+1 scythe=12 earthprayers=6][Vow of Strength][Sand Shards][Vital Boon][Eremite's Attack][Critical Defenses][Critical Agility][Way of the Master][Critical Eye][/build]
- You may replace 3 with Mystic Regeneration or Conviction
- If facing enchantment removale, replace 4 with another enchantment.
- Armor: Radiant, Nightstalker's or Survivor's. Rune of Clarity and the best Vigor Rune you can afford
- Weapon: Scythe with 15% damage while enchanted, Zealous or Vampiric mod and Fortitude. Eshekibeh's Scythe is perfect for Vampric, while Leilon's Vow is great for zealous.
- Maintain 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8 while in combat.
- If you need heal cast 3 and 4.
- Attack biggest possible groups of enemies.
- Heavy Enchantment removal.
- Single enemies, unlike his predecessors its more for damage to a group, not a single enemy.
- Sneak Attack inflict blindness to all targets struck by the attack.
- Asuran Scan for blocking enemies and dp removal.
- "I Am The Strongest!" greater damage.
- Reap Impurities for damage if using a heavy condition team.
- Unseen Fury to make attacks unblockable but it needs some skill points in shadow arts.
- Drunken Master For an alternative, longer lasting IAS aswell as movement speed. Also it is harder to remove being a stance instead of an enchantment. Downside is you need alcohol for it to work properly and a decent Delver title.