This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=11+3+1 scythe=12 earthprayers=6][Vow of Strength][Sand Shards][Vital Boon][Eremite's Attack][Critical Defenses][Critical Agility][Way of the Master][Critical Eye][/build]
- You may replace 3 with Mystic Regeneration or Conviction
- If facing enchantment removale, replace 4 with another enchantment.
- Armor: Radiant, Nightstalker's or Survivor's. Rune of Clarity and the best Vigor Rune you can afford
- Weapon: Scythe with 15% damage while enchanted, Zealous or Vampiric mod and Fortitude. Eshekibeh's Scythe is perfect for Vampric, while Leilon's Vow is great for zealous.
- Maintain 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8 while in combat.
- If you need heal cast 3 and 4.
- Attack biggest possible groups of enemies.
- Heavy Enchantment removal.
- Single enemies, unlike his predecessors its more for damage to a group, not a single enemy.
- Sneak Attack inflict blindness to all targets struck by the attack.
- Asuran Scan for blocking enemies and dp removal.
- "I Am The Strongest!" greater damage.
- Reap Impurities for damage if using a heavy condition team.
- Unseen Fury to make attacks unblockable but it needs some skill points in shadow arts.
- Drunken Master For an alternative, longer lasting IAS aswell as movement speed. Also it is harder to remove being a stance instead of an enchantment. Downside is you need alcohol for it to work properly and a decent Delver title.