This is a build revolving around Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support, and the ability to activate it several times in a 10 second span, giving you more than one assassin at a time. Using You move like a dwarf for a condition and KD allows you to use the ebon vanguard assassin for an additional knock down in a row. Energy isn't a problem with assassin's promise, and it gives you the ability to use PvE Eye of the north skills to their max potential.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalistlink title Deadly Arts=12+1+1 Fire Magic=12 Shadow Arts=3][Assassin's Promise][optional][optional][Signet Of Deadly Corruption][You Move Like A Dwarf!][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Glyph Of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][/build] </pvxbig>
- I Am Unstoppable! in heavy KD areas to have permanent Anti-KD.
- Finish Him! is a good skill for deep wound / cracked armor.
- Energy insigias, Energy runes, +50 hp rune
- Staff with +5 energy ^50, +5 energy, and a mod of choice.
- Use this build with the hero build Discordway to take advantage of the fact that you're handing out a condition AND a hex to each of your enemies.
- On enemies you know will drop within a few seconds:
Assassin's Promise > You Move Like A Dwarf! > Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support > Signet of Deadly Corruption. Rinse and Repeat.
- On enemies that are either healing, or have anti-hex abilities:
You Move Like A Dwarf > Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support > Signet Of Deady Corruption > Assassin's Promise. Rinse and Repeat.
- On enemies that are mobbed closely together, or in times you need to apply additional damage or more pressure:
Glyph Of Sacrifice > Meteor Shower > Assassin's Promise.
- Anti Hex Skills such as Hex Eater Vortex, used by destroyer mesmers.
- Massive Healing right before death, prolonging your hex until it runs out.
- Standard Anti-Cast conditions / hexes such as Backfire, daze.
- If you so choose, swap to earth magic. Use Eruption, or Dragon Stomp with the glyph instead (Eruption for AoE Blind, Dragon Stomp for AoE damage and KD), and add Intensity to this build. Also, I have added Obsidian Flame before, and the build works very smoothly even with the massive exhaust.
See also Edit
- Discordway Hero Build