Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:56, 10 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a build that uses Soldier's Stance for constant IAS to power spamming of attack skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/any str=8+1 axe=11+1+1 tac=11+1][Dismember][Penetrating Chop][Penetrating Blow][Soldier's Stance]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max AL armor with full survivor's
- Any max damage Axe with "Strength and Honor" or "Dance with Death" inscription
- Keep Soldier's Stance active for constant IAS.
- Use Dismember to inflit deep wound.
- At the beginning of battle, use "Shields Up!" as a primer for Soldier's Stance and for party defense.
- Spam Penetrating Chop and Penetrating Blow on targets for damage.
- Maintain "Watch Yourself!" to power Soldier's Stance.
- Heal yourself with Healing Signet.
- General anti-melee hexes and conditions
- Adrenaline denial
- Stance removal
- Take "Save Yourselves!" to buff party defense and AL.
- For AoE damage, take Cyclone Axe or Whirlwind Attack.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced by other resurrection skills.
- Less spammable, but more damaging skills like Executioner's Strike can be taken.
- Take Body Blow for damage and a possible second source of deep wound.