This build has been archived as of 02:56, 10 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a build that uses Soldier's Stance for constant IAS to power spamming of attack skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/any str=8+1 axe=11+1+1 tac=11+1][Dismember][Penetrating Chop][Penetrating Blow][Soldier's Stance]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max AL armor with full survivor's
- Any max damage Axe with "Strength and Honor" or "Dance with Death" inscription
- Keep Soldier's Stance active for constant IAS.
- Use Dismember to inflit deep wound.
- At the beginning of battle, use "Shields Up!" as a primer for Soldier's Stance and for party defense.
- Spam Penetrating Chop and Penetrating Blow on targets for damage.
- Maintain "Watch Yourself!" to power Soldier's Stance.
- Heal yourself with Healing Signet.
- General anti-melee hexes and conditions
- Adrenaline denial
- Stance removal
- Take "Save Yourselves!" to buff party defense and AL.
- For AoE damage, take Cyclone Axe or Whirlwind Attack.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced by other resurrection skills.
- Less spammable, but more damaging skills like Executioner's Strike can be taken.
- Take Body Blow for damage and a possible second source of deep wound.