This build has been archived as of 20:20, October 1, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Core concept to cover some basic warrior running variants.
- Charge variant.
<pvxbig>[build prof=W/Me Strength=12+1+1 Tactics=12+1 Dom=2 Insp=2][Soldier's Speed]["Charge!"][Balanced Stance]["I am Unstoppable!"][Hex Breaker][Inspired Hex][Revealed Hex][Signet of Stamina][/build]</pvxbig>
- VoS variant.
<pvxbig>[build prof=w/d strength=12+1+1 tactics=12+1 Attribute3=8][Soldier's Speed]["To the Limit!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"]["Don't Trip!"][Vow of Silence][Feel No Pain][Endure Pain][Signet of Stamina][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defy Pain variant.
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Strength=12+1+1 Tactics=12+1][Soldier's Speed]["To The Limit!"][Defy Pain]["I Am Unstoppable!"]["Don't Trip!"][Remove Hex][Holy Veil][Signet of Stamina][/build] </pvxbig>
- Charging Strike variant.
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Strength=12+1+1 Tactics=10+1 Hea=8][Signet of Stamina]["I Am Unstoppable!"]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Dwarven Stability][Charging Strike][Endure Pain][Holy Veil][Cure Hex][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's insignia, vitae runes, runes above, best affordable vigor rune.
- Any sword, axe or spear with +30hp and +5 energy.
- A -5/20% or -2/stance +30hp/+45 in stance shield.
- A +20 energy staff of enchanting.
- Superior strength/tactics runes are adviseable on discretion but not necessary. The health boosts will mitigate the losses of health.
- Soldier's Speed + "To the Limit!" for a permanent +30% speed boost, health boost, and adrenaline for Defy Pain.
- Use "IAU!" to prevent cripple and KD's. Fuels Soldier's Speed in the "Charge!" variant.
- Use Signet of Stamina upon zoning. Cast it with a superior strength rune then switch back to a minor if you want a bigger boost.
- Defy Pain: Can be used to run droks. For Lornar's pass, just tank out hexes with holy veil.
- When engaging a group including siege golems, simply pre-veil>>>wait for energy to recharge>>soldier's speed>>to the limit(when enough enemies in earshot)>>defy pain>>I am Unstoppable>>To the limit>>Defy Pain
- While tanking do not remove any hexes with remove hex or holy veil. Preserve energy to use "to the limit" and maintain defy pain
- When deep freeze wears off, activate soldiers speed and I am Unstoppable
- Endure pain if health gets too low