This build has been archived as of 11:10, 15 October 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A definite pressure Warrior. Without Final Thrust, the ability to spike is weakened, but Dragon Slash allows you to spam your adrenaline skills much more often. This is a strongly offense-oriented warrior for HA and GvG, but it can be used in AB and the Arenas with some modification (see Variants).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1][Sever Artery][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Dragon Slash][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any armor set can be used with this build.
- Vampiric, Zealous, Ebon, Furious prefixes, and with an of Fortitude suffix are preferred.
- Regardless of secondary profession, this build focuses on repeatable adrenaline attacks to apply pressure on the target, while other warriors come in to spike.
- Use Sun and Moon Slash for unblockable damage.
- Use Rush to start off your attacks and to either run from or run to a target
- Anti-warrior conditions and hexes apply to this build.
- Replace Rush with Dash, Sprint or Enraging Charge for a different speed boost.
- If you're looking for self-healing, take Healing Signet, along with additional points in Tactics, or just take along Lion's Comfort for a less powerful heal that can also feed Dragon Slash.
- Take Shock for a knockdown.
- You can add Conjure spells for additional pressure.
- Take Disarm as utility.
- If a hard res is preferred, take Death Pact Signet. Place extra attribute points into Restoration Magic.
- Replace Frenzy with Tiger Stance, and Rush with Enraging Charge.