Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:10, 15 October 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A definite pressure Warrior. Without Final Thrust, the ability to spike is weakened, but Dragon Slash allows you to spam your adrenaline skills much more often. This is a strongly offense-oriented warrior for HA and GvG, but it can be used in AB and the Arenas with some modification (see Variants).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1][Sever Artery][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Dragon Slash][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any armor set can be used with this build.
- Vampiric, Zealous, Ebon, Furious prefixes, and with an of Fortitude suffix are preferred.
- Regardless of secondary profession, this build focuses on repeatable adrenaline attacks to apply pressure on the target, while other warriors come in to spike.
- Use Sun and Moon Slash for unblockable damage.
- Use Rush to start off your attacks and to either run from or run to a target
- Anti-warrior conditions and hexes apply to this build.
- Replace Rush with Dash, Sprint or Enraging Charge for a different speed boost.
- If you're looking for self-healing, take Healing Signet, along with additional points in Tactics, or just take along Lion's Comfort for a less powerful heal that can also feed Dragon Slash.
- Take Shock for a knockdown.
- You can add Conjure spells for additional pressure.
- Take Disarm as utility.
- If a hard res is preferred, take Death Pact Signet. Place extra attribute points into Restoration Magic.
- Replace Frenzy with Tiger Stance, and Rush with Enraging Charge.