This build has been archived as of 22:35, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Axe attacks for Deep Wound, interrupts, damage and adrenaline gain while using "Coward!" for anti-kiting and "Fear Me!" for crit buffs and energy denial.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any Axe=12+1+1 strength=8+1 Tactics=10+1][Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Thrill of Victory]["Fear me!"]["Coward!"][Frenzy][Rush][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's + 1 Stonefist. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Sundering/Ebon/Zealous Axe of Fortitude (15^50)
- Use "Coward!" to knockdown things running away from you.
- Use "Fear Me" to have higher critical hits on Foes.
- Use your attack skills in order to spike.
- Use Frenzy as an IAS and cancel it with Rush.
- Resurrect your team with Resurrection Signet
- General Anti-Melee.
- Body Blow over Thrill of Victory.
- "To The Limit!", Conjure, or Bull's over "Fear Me!"
- Sprint or even Soldier's Speed over Rush.
- Disrupting Chop over Agonizing Chop
- Swap the Resurrection Signet for Death Pact Signet if you need a hard res.