Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:16, December 30, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Cleave Warrior is a pressure axe-build based around the low-adrenaline-requiring skills, cleave and dismember.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any axe=12+1+1 strength=12+1][Dismember][Cleave][disrupting chop][bull's strike][rush][frenzy][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard axes
- armor appropriate for atts and skills (e.g., radiant insignia for shock)
- Death pact set if applicable
- Frenzy when you can, in order to do more pressure.
- Use Rush to cancel Frenzy in order to catch fleeing targets or avoid taking unnecessary damage
- Bull's Strike to stop targets from fleeing.
- Interrupt key skills with Disrupting Chop.
- Unload adrenaline as often as possible on unprotted targets.
For the optional slot, or in place of another skill:
- Shock allows an unconditional kd.
- Rip enchantment can remove attunements and prots.
- An energy based run boost, such as Dash or Sprint may be taken.
- A ranged interrupt, such as Power Spike or Disrupting Dagger.
- Agonizing Chop can be used as a conditional interrupt with a damage boost.
- Death Pact Signet instead of resurrection signet, if in need of a hard res.
- Healing Signet, speccing into tactics, for a stronger skirmish character.
- Take Axe Rake for an effective snare to follow up Dismember, as well as to cover Deep Wound if it is not removed immediately.
- A Conjure.
Best in builds with plenty of snares and shut down for blocks. This build is not suited for hard spikes, but rather for pure DPS.