This build has been archived as of 23:16, December 30, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Cleave Warrior is a pressure axe-build based around the low-adrenaline-requiring skills, cleave and dismember.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any axe=12+1+1 strength=12+1][Dismember][Cleave][disrupting chop][bull's strike][rush][frenzy][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard axes
- armor appropriate for atts and skills (e.g., radiant insignia for shock)
- Death pact set if applicable
- Frenzy when you can, in order to do more pressure.
- Use Rush to cancel Frenzy in order to catch fleeing targets or avoid taking unnecessary damage
- Bull's Strike to stop targets from fleeing.
- Interrupt key skills with Disrupting Chop.
- Unload adrenaline as often as possible on unprotted targets.
For the optional slot, or in place of another skill:
- Shock allows an unconditional kd.
- Rip enchantment can remove attunements and prots.
- An energy based run boost, such as Dash or Sprint may be taken.
- A ranged interrupt, such as Power Spike or Disrupting Dagger.
- Agonizing Chop can be used as a conditional interrupt with a damage boost.
- Death Pact Signet instead of resurrection signet, if in need of a hard res.
- Healing Signet, speccing into tactics, for a stronger skirmish character.
- Take Axe Rake for an effective snare to follow up Dismember, as well as to cover Deep Wound if it is not removed immediately.
- A Conjure.
Best in builds with plenty of snares and shut down for blocks. This build is not suited for hard spikes, but rather for pure DPS.