Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:56, 10 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a fast-paced PvE Build that uses Cleave as a low Adrenaline Attack Skill to change targets more quickly, killing single targets at fast rates. Combined with Cyclone Axe, it is recharged at an astounding rate, increasing the ability to deal high damage attacks more frequently, resulting in more kills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any axemas=12+1+1 tactic=12+1 str=3][cleave][cyclone axe][dismember][executioners strike][Watch Yourself][Soldier's Defense][healing signet][Sunspear Rebirth signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A mix of Gladiator's Armor and Berserker's Armor is a good combination, or you could go for Dreadnought armor for some more Armor vs Elemental damage.
- Choose either a Furious or Zealous Axe of Fortitude (Zealous is your energy upkeep for Cyclone Axe).
- The best Runes you can get:
When you encounter enemies, engage them and start building up some adrenaline using Cyclone Axe. As soon as you have enough adrenaline, use your attack skills (primarily Cleave). If your health is going down use Healing Signet to heal, make sure to use Soldier's Defense to minimize the damage taken while using Healing Signet.
- Anti-Melee skills such as Empathy and Spiteful Spirit.
- This build should not have energy problems, because a Zealous Axe upgrade combined with Cyclone Axe can usually regain high amounts of Energy, providing more than one target is being struck.
- Use Flail in place of Soldier's Defense and a Cancel stance skill (like Rush or Dash) in place of a skill of your choice.
- In place of Soldier's Defense:
- Heroes (and players without Nightfall) must replace Sunspear Rebirth Signet with another Resurrect skill of their choice.