Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 05:26, January 5, 2009, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Charge sword warrior uses the warrior shout "Charge!" to increase the speed of his allies, while also utilizing a sword to deal damage and spread conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Any Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Tactics=11+1 Strength=6+1][Sever Artery][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash] ["Charge!"][Frenzy][Rush][Bull's Strike][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or radiant armor
- Runes of Superior Vigor, minor Tactics, Restoration, and Clarity.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Elemental swords Fortitude, and a Tactics shield.
- Use Sever Artery to spread bleeding and to prepare for Gash.
- Use Gash on bleeding targets to inflict Deep Wound.
- Use Sun and Moon Slash to bypass blocking skills.
- Use "Charge!" to provide a speed boost for yourself and your allies.
- Use Frenzy to increase your attack speed to gain adrenaline and on spikes. Cancel it with Rush when you take damage.
- Use Healing Signet as a self-heal, particularly on splits.
- Spike with Sever Artery and Gash, followed by Sun and Moon Slash.
- Use Sprint, Hex Breaker or another fairly short recharge cancel stance instead of Rush.
- Replace the Resurrection Signet with Shock or another utility skill, such as Plague Touch, Mending Touch, or Bull's Strike.
- Final Thrust may replace Sun and Moon Slash. This provides more spiking power at the cost of a more fragile spike and makes an energy-based cancel stance for Frenzy essential.
- Replace your Healing Signet with Bull's Strike.