This build has been archived as of 05:26, January 5, 2009, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Charge sword warrior uses the warrior shout "Charge!" to increase the speed of his allies, while also utilizing a sword to deal damage and spread conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Any Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Tactics=11+1 Strength=6+1][Sever Artery][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash] ["Charge!"][Frenzy][Rush][Bull's Strike][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or radiant armor
- Runes of Superior Vigor, minor Tactics, Restoration, and Clarity.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Elemental swords Fortitude, and a Tactics shield.
- Use Sever Artery to spread bleeding and to prepare for Gash.
- Use Gash on bleeding targets to inflict Deep Wound.
- Use Sun and Moon Slash to bypass blocking skills.
- Use "Charge!" to provide a speed boost for yourself and your allies.
- Use Frenzy to increase your attack speed to gain adrenaline and on spikes. Cancel it with Rush when you take damage.
- Use Healing Signet as a self-heal, particularly on splits.
- Spike with Sever Artery and Gash, followed by Sun and Moon Slash.
- Use Sprint, Hex Breaker or another fairly short recharge cancel stance instead of Rush.
- Replace the Resurrection Signet with Shock or another utility skill, such as Plague Touch, Mending Touch, or Bull's Strike.
- Final Thrust may replace Sun and Moon Slash. This provides more spiking power at the cost of a more fragile spike and makes an energy-based cancel stance for Frenzy essential.
- Replace your Healing Signet with Bull's Strike.