This build has been archived as of 22:25, 4 January 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A Charge axe warrior uses the warrior shout "Charge!" to increase the speed of his allies, while also utilizing an axe to deal damage to enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Axe=12+1+1 Tactics=10+1 Strength=8][Bull's Strike][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Agonizing Chop]["Charge!"][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or radiant armor.
- Runes of Superior Vigor, Restoration, and Clarity.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Elemental axes of Fortitude/Defense, and a selection of Tactics shields. Have a bow to build adrenaline from afar as well.
- Use Dismember to inflict Deep Wound.
- Use Executioner's Strike to deal large damage.
- Agonizing Chop can be used immediately after another attack for a small spike or to interrupt foes who are affected by Deep Wound.
- Use "Charge!" to provide a speed boost for yourself and your allies.
- Use Frenzy to increase your attack speed to gain adrenaline and on spikes. Cancel it with Rush when needed.
- Use Bull's Strike to knockdown foes. This is a good set-up for a spike with Dismember and Executioner's Strike, followed by Agonizing Chop.
- Standard melee counters.
- Vocal Minority.
- Disrupting Chop
- Disrupting Strike
- Hex Breaker
- Healing Signet
- Plague Touch
- Rip Enchantment
- Rending Touch
- Mending Touch
- Antidote Signet
- Power Spike
- Disciplined Stance