Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:25, 4 January 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A Charge axe warrior uses the warrior shout "Charge!" to increase the speed of his allies, while also utilizing an axe to deal damage to enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Axe=12+1+1 Tactics=10+1 Strength=8][Bull's Strike][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Agonizing Chop]["Charge!"][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or radiant armor.
- Runes of Superior Vigor, Restoration, and Clarity.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Elemental axes of Fortitude/Defense, and a selection of Tactics shields. Have a bow to build adrenaline from afar as well.
- Use Dismember to inflict Deep Wound.
- Use Executioner's Strike to deal large damage.
- Agonizing Chop can be used immediately after another attack for a small spike or to interrupt foes who are affected by Deep Wound.
- Use "Charge!" to provide a speed boost for yourself and your allies.
- Use Frenzy to increase your attack speed to gain adrenaline and on spikes. Cancel it with Rush when needed.
- Use Bull's Strike to knockdown foes. This is a good set-up for a spike with Dismember and Executioner's Strike, followed by Agonizing Chop.
- Standard melee counters.
- Vocal Minority.
- Disrupting Chop
- Disrupting Strike
- Hex Breaker
- Healing Signet
- Plague Touch
- Rip Enchantment
- Rending Touch
- Mending Touch
- Antidote Signet
- Power Spike
- Disciplined Stance