Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:25, 14 January 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A Warrior build primarily designed for use in PvE. Using the Hammer Mastery line, you gain the ability to constantly interrupt the enemy and disable them through knockdowns, as well as deal tremedous damage through your combination of attack skills. Using it with skills from the Tactics line, you also gain defensive abilities that helps protect you and your party from enemy attacks and spells.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any hammer=12+1+1 streng=8+1 tactic=10+1][irresistible blow][devastating hammer][crushing blow][heavy blow][watch yourself][for great justice][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Gladiator's Armor for the extra Energy.
- Stonefist Gauntlets to lengthen knockdowns.
- A Hammer, such as Victo's Maul
- Use "For Great Justice!" at the beginning of the battle for a quick start of adrenaline.
- Spam Irresistible Blow when Energy permits, aiming for enemies that Block attacks.
- Knock down foes with Devastating Hammer followed by Crushing Blow, and then a second knockdown with Heavy Blow.
- Apply "Watch Yourself!" as needed, to make up for the lost armor without a shield.
- Irresistible Blow can be replaced by another fast-recharging attack, such as Power Attack.
- Replacing "Watch Yourself!" with "Save Yourselves!" allows for greater defense.
- You may also want to replace Irresistible Blow or Heavy Blow with Fierce Blow.
- Auspicious Blow can be used for energy gain.
- With an open secondary profession, consider taking Plague Touch, Remedy Signet, or Mending Touch for condition removal.
- Take Whirlwind Attack for AoE damage.
- Enraging Charge is effective as both a speed boost and for adrenaline gain.