Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:19, 3 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build is designed to farm the Raptor Hatchlings outside Rata Sum for random gold drops on HM.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Rt Strength=10+1 Tactics=8+1+1 Restoration=12][Wary Stance][Vengeful was Khanhei][Signet of Stamina][Dolyak Signet][Radiation Field][Bonetti's Defense][Sprint][Enraging Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any armor and insignia will do. Superior Vigor advised.
- A +5/+30hp energy Axe/Sword, with an +30hp Shield.
- Exit Rata Sum to the east to enter Riven Earth.
- Use signet of Stamina.
- Use Sprint/Enraging charge to get to the raptor cave.
- Once inside the cave try to lure as many raptors as possible being careful not to agro Rekoff Broodmother's party.
- When you agro all the raptors you think you can handle, move to the south wall.
- Whilst hugging the wall use Dolyaks > Wary Stance > VwK
- When VwK ends, use Wary stance > Radiation Field
- Use Bonetti's Defense to get back to full energy
- Repeat step 6 and 7
- Use VwK to finish the last raptors.
- Radiation field can be replaced with Light of Deldrimor
OQgkEhSSlGy0gVXRehFDhxgBpIfB <<<for a better quicker solo, Vengeful was Riposite
- Air of Supremacy instead of Enraging Charge. Sprint is 14/15 secs with 14 in strength, 3 in tactics is enough (2 secs of Wary Stance).
- A run takes about 2-4 minutes.
- Some people report an Elemental sword in every 100-200 runs.
- Assassins tomes drop every 2-3 Runs.
- Edification [Asuran Rank] Is highly advised here, you need at least 25 energy to cast wary stance followed by Radiation Field.
- Main Gold drops from farm:
- Lesser Jagged reaver
- Jagged Reaver
- Greater jagged Reaver
- Turtle shell Longbow
- Great Conch
- Drops every 10-20 runs:
- Greater Sage Blade
- Sage Blade
- Drops every 100 + rounds
- Elemental Sword (extremely rare)
- Twisting Jaws, as used by Rekoff Broodmother and the Angodoron mob outside the cave (both usually easily avoided except for lag).
Normal Build: Uses Radiation Field:
Normal Build: Same thing as above: